The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, which goes into effect on May 25, 2018, represents a revolution in data protection laws for citizens across Europe. Learn more about the GDPR form our new free e-book!
The GDPR is designed to give EU citizens more transparency and power over their personal data, and unify data protection rules across Europe. In order to meet the new regulations, companies will need to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of data processing.
- What is the General Data Protection Regulation?
- What are its most important rules?
- How to collect data in compliance with the GDPR?
- What is the privacy impact assessment?
- How to prepare your company for the upcoming legal changes?
Find answers to all these questions in our new free e-book!