GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, passed by the European Union on April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).
User – any natural person, legal person, or organisational entity that is not a legal person, who visits the Blog.
Blog – the website hosted on the following domains: marketingautomagic.pl and marketingautomagic.com.
What data is collected?
How is the data collected?
For what purposes is the data collected and processed?
- sending newsletters – this requires possessing User’s email address, along with their permission to collect and process that piece of information;
- contacting Users in order to inform them about changes and new content on Blog, as well as to provide information related to iPresso S.A. and its product (iPresso), to which some sections of Blog are dedicated, and which may be of interest to User.
- adjusting website content and design – this requires using cookies and IP address;
- enabling Users to publish comments under Blog articles.
We do not collect any redundant data which would not be related to the performance of the tasks specified above.
Modification and deletion of personal data
Every User has the right to access, modify, and delete their data. Moreover, User may demand at any moment to have their data erased from the Blog’s database. This can be done by clicking here.
With whom may we share the data?
The data may be made available to bodies authorized to receive under the governing law, in the cases when:
- a crime or misdemeanour was committed,
- iPresso S.A. rights were infringed,
- there was an attempt of break-in or of any actions to the detriment of iPresso S.A..
Storage of personal data
Collected personal data is regarded as a separate database. It is stored on servers belonging toiPresso S.A. in a specially secured area, in conditions that guarantee adequate protection. Access to the database is restricted to a limited number of persons authorised by iPresso S.A. iPresso S.A. takes all possible measures to ensure the security of the data entrusted to the company. Having taken into account the need to protect Users, iPresso S.A. provides them with a secure connection to its server using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. This prevents third parties accessing data sent by a browser.
Under the existing laws (including GDPR), Blog Users have the following rights:
- right to access their data and to obtain a copy of their data,
- right to have their data erased (right to be forgotten),
- right to data rectification,
- right to restriction of data processing,
- right to file a complaint with the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
Blog uses its own cookies and cookies of third parties on the basis of the provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law. The information collected through cookies and similar technologies is used for advertising and statistical purposes, and to adapt iPresso S.A. websites to the preferences of Users.
In case of any questions, please contact us.
phone. +48 32 720 95 81
fax +48 32 720 95 82