B2B Marketing Automation keeps growing rapidly, according to Marketing Land’s B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide report. In 2015 the revenue of MA systems totaled $1.8 billion, making it the third consecutive year of 50% year-over-year increases.
Raab Associates estimates that 2015 marketing automation systems revenue totaled $1.8 billion. In 2010 they were worth $225 mln and in 2014 – $1.2 billion.
65% of B2B marketers plan to increase their marketing technology budgets in 2016, with 19% marketers planning a significant increase, according to the B2B Marketing Technology Strategy Report published by Informatica.
Faced with challenging dynamics of the market and increasing ROI pressure, B2B marketers at small, medium and big companies can gain these benefits from a marketing automation platform:
• Increased marketing efficiency.
• Enhanced ability to generate more and better qualified leads.
• A multichannel view of prospect behavior.
• Better alignment of sales and marketing goals.
• Improved lead conversion and ROI.