Targeting and personalisation (33%), social media engagement (29%) and conversion rate optimisation (28%) are among the top priorities for retailers in 2017, according to Econsultancy’s latest Digital Trends in Retail Report.
33% of respondents cite personalisation and targeting as one of their current three key areas of focus. Those aspects of communication allow them to provide more relevant and authentic experience for customers. 57% of retailers are planning to increase their investment in personalisation in 2017.
Below are the most popular answers from retailers asked to specify three digital-related areas that are the top priorities for their organisations in 2017:
- Targeting and personalisation – 33%,
- Social media engagement – 29%,
- Conversion rate optimisation – 28%,
- Multichannel camapign management – 23%,
- Mobile optimisation – 23%,
- Content marketing – 22%,
- Brand building / viral marketing – 22%,
- Customer journey management – 19%,
- Search engine marketing – 18%.
Leave a Reply