According to the latest IAB survey, the current unstable financial situation causes marketers (two/thirds of them, actually) to re-evaluate their media spending more frequently. The majority of specialists surveyed by IAB plan to do so monthly.
This doesn’t mean, though, that ad spending will go down; on the contrary – IAB predicts a 5.9% growth. Marketers plan to invest more in CTV ads (+14.4%) and in SEM (+8.9%).
In 2023, marketers want to focus on three crucial goals:
- Acquiring more clients: 61% of answers
- Increasing brand equity (43%)
- Improving media efficiency (35%)
At the same time, marketers want to focus on making their campaigns more effective. Three major strategies in this regard are as follows:
- Cross-platform measurement: 55% of answers
- Ad placement with publishers with first-party data: 53%
- First-party data acquisition/partnerships: 52%
And what are your plans for 2023? Perhaps it’s a good moment to think about marketing automation? If so, we’ve got you covered!
Leave a Reply